Get unprecedented access to the industry’s best international tax research anywhere, anytime.
Borders are becoming increasingly blurred when it comes to business, resulting in international tax issues becoming not only more prominent, but also more complicated. That’s why you need reliable information when it comes to international tax planning and compliance.CCH IntelliConnect gives you unprecedented access to the the industry’s best international tax content developed by leading specialists in law and accounting.
Why choose CCH IntelliConnect for International Tax information?
- International Tax Newsletter covers the latest news and subjects and has comprehensive archives
- Wolters Kluwer’s Digital Library features resources on issues ranging from personal tax issues associated with Canadian residents owning a condominium in Florida to sophisticated tax planning involving corporate structures in multiple jurisdictions
- Canadian Tax Reporter includes comprehensive coverage of transfer pricing, foreign affiliates and other key international tax topics, as well as all treaties involving Canada
- Ongoing coverage of evolving areas of specialty, cross-border tax implications
- Key contributors include Sam Tyler of KPMG Law and an illustrious Editorial Board of the International Tax Newsletter, and Dentons LLP
- Be informed by Wolters Kluwer subject matter experts such as Roderick McBey, LL.B., T.E.P.